Monday, March 24, 2014

2 Week Plan

I've been pretty busy! We just got some baby chicks and we are helping to make a coop for them so my time has been devoted to that! Luckily I freeze any large amounts of leftovers so I always have a quick and yummy dinner waiting for me. If you don't do that, please start! I freeze little portions for a quick lunch... Okay, I freeze everything,

So back to the point of this post. We did manage to get groceries done Saturday. My meal plan is below. Remember, I do change it up a lot if produce needs to be used or if we aren't home for dinner.

Monday: Kielbasa Soup
Tuesday: Pastaless Lasagna
Wednesday: Maple Roast w/ Carrots
Thursday: Ham(in the slow cooker), Caulimash and Green Beans
Friday: Ham Cobb Salad
Saturday: Freezer Meal
Sunday: Leftovers
Monday: Stuffed Peppers
Tuesday: Breakfast
Wednesday: Spinach Quinoa Pizza
Thursday: Stuffed Meatballs
Friday: Leftovers
Saturday: Chicken "Who Needs Noodles" Soup
Sunday: Shopping


My weekends I usually have leftovers or freezer meals. Chances are we aren't home so I don't like to plan a good meal for those days. Tonight in Kielbasa Soup! I have some venison kielbasa and I'm not really sure of my plans as far as what I want to put in the soup, but I need to get that in the slow cooker now!

No comments:

Post a Comment